Sunday, August 24, 2008

ZDENEK, RUSSELLE ‘Ruffie’ (PIKE)

Bremerton, WA

Spouse: Thomas
Children: Nicole – 17, Tessa- 10

I have been happily married for twenty-four years. We have lived in the same house in Tracyton for twenty-three years. We just added on and remodeled and we are still married. That’s quite a feat! I have had several jobs; I worked at Harrison Hospital for a while, I have worked at a couple of auto part stores, I have also worked at a fabric store (big mistake if you like to sew or do crafts, you spend your paychecks at your job!). I have worked in the Central Kitsap School District for the last seven years. I work Food Service and volunteer in my youngest child’s class quite a bit. I love children and find this job very rewarding plus I get all the holiday and summer off with my own kids.

My husband is in the band, Soul Survivors, so I get to be a groupie. When my husband turned forty he begged for a Harley and we have so much fun riding on that bike!

My daughter, Nicole, is seventeen and is very musical and sings wonderfully. My daughter, Tess, is ten and thinks that she is a world class actress. My life for the last twenty-five years has been absolutely wonderful. I have a very happy life and the best husband and kids in the world. I feel very blessed.

No comments: