Sunday, August 24, 2008

WILLIAMS, KATHERINE (ALBERTSON)

California City, CA

Spouse: Randy
Children: Shawn- 23, Sheldon- 19

My family is now settled after husband retired from the Air Force, October ‘97. We have lived all over the world – at least it seems like it after spending: four years in Japan; four years in Germany; three years in Las Vegas; four years in Great Falls, MT; four years in Sacramento, CA; one year in San Antonio, TX; and settled here in California City, CA.

I’ve been a secretary for Civil Service working for the Air Force, Army and Department of Energy in Nevada. I spend most of my free time either working in my craft room, landscaping or reading books. We have traveled extensively and taken our boys everywhere. I’m proud of my boys who are both in college, Shawn is finishing up and Sheldon almost has his two year degree. Life is very good for us right now!

No comments: