Sunday, August 24, 2008

ISAACSON, ROD Sr.

Winnemucca, NV

Spouse: Dea Ann
Children: Rod R. Jr.- 22

I started working in the Electrical trade as a Lineman in ‘73. I married my wife in ‘74. Our son was born in ‘75. He now works as a mechanic in Washington. In ‘84, I started building custom 4X4 trucks and jeeps with a friend in our spare time. We moved to S. Oregon in ‘89 to work for my present employer, Harney Electric. In ‘92, we started “Rod’s Repair.” We do all sorts of mechanical work from, cars and trucks, to farm equipment. In ‘96, we bought forty acres in Nevada. We are doing all the work ourselves from drilling our own well to moving and setting up our mobile home. We moved onto the property in ‘97. This is a “as we can afford” project. No loans! We are now getting ready to build our house the way we want it to be.

If time allows, we spend our spare time fishing and varmint hunting.
I am still married to the same person after twenty-three years

No comments: