Sunday, August 24, 2008

DONES, DESIREE'

Puyallup, WA 98371

Children: James Norton- 21

For the past seven years I lived in Las Vegas, NV. I moved back to Washington in June. I had been a Program Manager for a non-profit in Las Vegas. The program I managed teaches job seeking skills and has workshops for displaced homemakers. I also have been teaching a self esteem course at the women’s prison in Southern Nevada. This has been a wonderful job. I have been able to travel and teach in a variety of major cities and I love working with our clients. I hate leaving due to aging parents and a crazy ex-husband. I feel it is better to move closer to my parents and my son. Jamie is now twenty-one years old and a senior at the University of Washington. He’s a great kid and I am really excited to see him. I’m really excited to see everyone!

No comments: