Sunday, August 24, 2008

WORLAND, WENDY (SODEMAN)

Olalla, WA

Spouse: Earl
Children: Kimmy- 14, Krisi- 12

We are in Wyoming right now tending Earl’s parents, who are in their 80’s.

Earl and I have been married nineteen years –and have lived in Olalla all but our first year. He is a Captain with the Seattle Fire Department and I am a MOM! I haven’t worked (for money!) since the girls were born but next ear we’ll have a freshman at Bellarmine Prep and two at St. Patrick School in Tacoma, so that may change! I volunteer at the school and do a lot of driving as all three girls play basketball and nearly year round soccer.

Two years ago for spring break, we went with eleven other couples on a cruise in the Caribbean. Earl and I went three days early and stayed with friends in San Juan, Puerto Rico, before boarding the ship. With a vacation!
*Unable to attend

No comments: