Sunday, August 24, 2008

LANCASTER, GREG

Port Orchard

Spouse: Kim
Children: Mike- 22, Bob- 19

Kim and I will be unable to attend the reunion. We are fling with my Mom and Dad, and all of my Aunts and Uncles on my mom’s side to a family reunion in Oklahoma. We fly out Jul 23rd and won’t be back until early August. Maybe the 30th reunion? Kim and I will be married twenty-three years in August. I have worked in the Shipyard for twenty-five years and am currently in the Shipyard’s Business Office. After graduation, I volunteered with the SK Fire District #7 for over fifteen years where I kept in contact with some classmates, some good times – some bad.

Most of our time now is spent in bowling centers all over the states. I am a Director with the Kitsap County Bowling Association and two years ago was elected to the Kitsap County Bowling Hall of Fame. Both boys started bowling down at Hi-Joy when they were about six or seven and still do today. We spend a lot of time traveling the country, bowling tournaments, meeting a lot of new people and seeing a lot of new places.

Again, sorry I couldn’t be there. Hope everyone has fun.

No comments: