Sunday, August 24, 2008

CHISTOFFERSON, DIANA (WALKER)

Bremerton, WA 98312

Spouse: Michael
Children: Jeffrey- 12

I’ve been married for seventeen years and our son, Jeff is twelve. Mike is still a hairdresser and we own Indigo Hair Salon and a nail shop called Simply Nails in Chico across from the golf course. I’ve been in the grocery business for twenty-four years now. Two years ago Fred Meyer bought our store and converted it into a Fred Meyer Market Place in Silverdale. I still do the pricing for the Grocery Department. I still try to golf at least twice a week and I’m involved in the House Committee at Kitsap Golf and County Club. I was recently Event Organizer for our annual Spring Wine Fair and Art Show. I’m getting to know a lot about fine wines and how much I love them! I’m also on the Executive Board of our local union, United Food and Commercial Workers.

My travels include Mexico, Hawaii, New York, Sun River in Oregon, and wine country in Oregon. Last year we got invited to a concert at Ste. Michelle Winery to see “Chicago” and did that ever bring back memories; only it is legal to drink wine while watching the concert under the stars. This year we have tickets to see “YES”. Can’t wait.!

It’s been fun working on the Committee this time, again, and getting to remiss about old times.

No comments: