Sunday, August 24, 2008

SVAC, CHUCK

Olalla, WA

Spouse: Lorraine
Children: Randall- 15, Maureen- 12

After high school went to Central for one year to major in music. Then went to work over the summer and ended up in restaurant management and took some management courses while working more than full time. Ran a 24 hour place in Tacoma for a while and still found time to get married to Lorraine in ‘77. I went to work for Pizza Haven in management for ten years, left the company and went and did the same thing for Pietro’s Pizza for ten years! My boss at Pietro’s quit and wet to work at AM/PM so he sent me an application and I was ultimately hired to manage ARCO/AM-PM facilities in the Kitsap County area. So now I work for ARCO (Atlantic-Richfield Co.) as a Facility Manager for the last three yeas. A year ago last September I opened up the brand new AM/PM on Silverdale Way north of Silverdale at Hwy 308 (Keyport) and continue to operate at that location. I enjoy the change and working in a fast paced atmosphere that has become very competitive (o.869/gal) for gas at my store right now (3/16/98). The open 24 hours aspect keeps me on my toes and always responsible for the facility but I enjoy it and the people I work with.

I am happy (for now) to do this and raise our two kids out in Olalla on our two and a half acres.

No comments: